Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week 16 - Photo Resistor with Arduino!

This week I connected a Photo Resistor to the Arduino. After following the kit and controlling an LED to fade on and off, I decided to connect it to a Servo. Using the Knob example in the Arduino Library, the photo resister just worked. Very Cool. Seeing how the mapping was set differently for the LED vs the SERVO was good to see. It makes sense to.



Also this week we had a drive at work to donate or old computer hardware. I've been wanting to give a bunch of computers to those who can find use for it, but instead I kept piling more computers up in the house. Ugh!

Well, with this oportunity to have it right at work, I dove into different places I stacked old computers and moitors up and brought it all on in. I was able to find and give 6 desktops, 1 17inch monitor, and a 2 printers for the cause. Happy to help out knowing they will be put to use again, and glad to see some room back in storage. WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment