Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 08 - Arduino PWM Fade Experiment 1.0

Hey so lots of stuff going on and trying to fit in a simple project this week. I could say that I have actually did a few more goals I was going and have achieved, but the main focus this week for me was to experiment with the PWM pins on the Arduino Uno board and fade a series of lights on at the same time and set it for a number of iterations.

The goal for this experiment was to see if I could improve the existing fader code I had in place for 6 LEDs that are connected to PWM pins. I wanted to (and have made) make the LEDs fade in and out smoothly, and then pause for 1000 milliseconds. Once successful add a formula that can include how many times you want this to repeat itself.

I was able to achieve this successfully, but other little programatic issue arose and I plan to work on a release 1.1 to upgrade this one more time before moving on to other experiments.



I also was able to get to a few other smaller goals:
  • Installed ta SSD 2.5" SATA drive into a aluminum enclosure
  • Helped take care of friends many laptops

No comments:

Post a Comment