Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 09 - Arduino Spinning Motor

Knowing this was going to be a busy week for me, I was glad to just get an arduino experiment in for this weeks project. I originally planned to continue on writing a second version to control a series of fading LED lights, but I really needed to work on something different. I also read ahead and discovered there's more LED fun to come so yay - I'll revisit LEDs then.





You can find code at http://ardx.org/src/circ/CIRC03-code.txt
In summary I was just glad to get to this and build it right the first time. There was a bunch of other little things handled this week, but this is very Project Mustang speciffic for me.

This blog was also an experiment with using a blog app on the iPad. Kind curious to see how this works out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment